Downlaod Instructions :

  • How To Download

    Click On Download Button And Ad Will Appear Wait 5 Sec Then Click "Skip This Ad" Another Ad Will Appear Again Wait 5 Sec And Click "Skip This Ad" Then Download The File.

  • Having Any Archive Software

    You Must Have WinRaR To Open Downloaded Files.

  • How To Open Downloaded Files

    Download Your Desired File Then Right Click On File And Select "Extract Here" Then Enter Given Password To Open Downloaded File.

    Saturday 2 February 2013

    Sometimes they just enter my dreams and my wounds are gaping again. The waking up has always been the same: an unfamiliar chamber and a strange enemy town beyond my window. Fresh hot blood runs out of the wounds in my open hands, terrifying silence and loneliness surround me. So I sit in darkness waiting for the next
    day. For the day when I will perhaps have to go there to meet them again. But so is my mission, my destiny. Chasing the worst human creatures, monsters and freaks. Tracking and killing murderers of children, poisoners of city wells, arsonists who burn houses with innocent sleeping families inside.


    System Requirements:

    2GHz Processor
    512MB RAM
    128MB DirectX compatible Video Card
    DirectX compatible Sound Card
    475MB Hard Disk Space
    DirectX 9.0c
    4X CD-ROM Drive
    Mouse
    Keyboard
    1. Download all 2 parts
    2. Right click on part 1 and choose extract here
    3. Install the game
    4. Play the game

    Download From Mirror

    Download From 2 Shared

    Password :

    www.mugshare.blogspot.com 


    0 comments :

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.