Downlaod Instructions :

  • How To Download

    Click On Download Button And Ad Will Appear Wait 5 Sec Then Click "Skip This Ad" Another Ad Will Appear Again Wait 5 Sec And Click "Skip This Ad" Then Download The File.

  • Having Any Archive Software

    You Must Have WinRaR To Open Downloaded Files.

  • How To Open Downloaded Files

    Download Your Desired File Then Right Click On File And Select "Extract Here" Then Enter Given Password To Open Downloaded File.

    Saturday 23 February 2013

    They came without warning, squawking menacingly, their ruffled feathers darkening the sun. Invading intergalactic Chicken Invaders, out to punish humanity for our oppression of their earthly brethren! I instantly knew what had to be done. I dropped
    my half-eaten chicken burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to "extra crispy" and blasted off to intercept the fowl invaders. 


    1. Download the file
    2. Right click on file and choose extract here
    3. Play the game

    Download From Mirror

     Password :

    www.mugshare.blogspot.com


    0 comments :

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.